I was tagged by Donna at Island in the Grove
7 Random things about me –
- I am very devoted to the Blessed Mother.
- I am only 5’3 and my dh is almost 6’9 proving that God has a sense of humor…
- I love to cook food from scratch…trying to use as healthful foods as possible and don’t like the taste of anything that isn’t homemade
- My dh’s family averted major disaster TWICE. Once was when the Susquehanna river overflowed into the coal mines of Pennsylvania and that was the ONLY day that his grandfather didn’t go to work due to a terrible cold. He would have been the first one in and the last one out of the mine… Second was when his great-grandmother and two other female family members were traveling across Europe from Hungary to catch a boat to America. They were poor folk and one in the party got sick and delayed them a day. By the time they got to the docks, the Titanic had already sailed and they most certainly would have been below decks…
- I don’t own a microwave or a toaster. I have to make so much toast that I just use the oven and I sweep it out regularly.. and the microwave?…I just don’t think that they are safe and they do weird things to food anyway.
- I was always fascinated with twins while growing up. I loved to ask them incessant and annoying questions. In my dad’s family there were two sets of fraternal twins. God granted my wish and I had identical twin girls in my first pregnancy. They were a lot of work and broke me in as a mom very quickly. Now they are my best friends! …oooh BTW…if YOU want twins, just go to Disney World on your honeymoon…
- I have long brown curly hair that looks like a spiral perm. My dh swears that each hair has a mind of its own.
The Rules –
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.