March 31, 2008 by donnamarie
Often heard at the learning table:
Remember kids…pause at the commas and stop at the periods…
or you can watch these men TRY to do it…
Posted in Family Centered Homeschooling, Fun Schooling, Just for Fun!, Making Studies come alive! | 1 Comment
Hi Donna Marie! Tag!
The Rules –
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.