How about a food challenge?
I am trying to be ultra-thrifty with food, not sacrificing quality, taste or my pocketbook.
Does anyone feel up to sharing creativity?
- you have 45 minutes until your soup is done bubbling on the stove.
- you want to make something bread-like to go with dinner
- you don’t have butter
you do have:
- flour(wheat but tastes and cooks like white)
- lots of eggs
- regular baking stuff…salt, baking powder etc
- raw honey
- cranberry sauce
- olive oil, palm oil, and coconut oil
What would YOU attempt to make to go with your soup that would make your family feel warm and fuzzy inside? hmm?