Tagged by Nissa!
1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus?
The Divine Mercy Chaplet…I have soft spot for the Infant of Prague too!
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer?
The Daily Rosary
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
I wear a scapular with a few medals on it and a Miraculous Medal.
4. Do you have holy water in your home?
Yes although all of the Holy Water fonts died untimely deaths at the hands of anonymous little people…
5. Do you ‘offer up’ your sufferings?
Yes, most definitely!!
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
I used to…it is very hard for us to do right now. I think I made all of them…I am unsure of the First Friday ones…yikes
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration?
Yes, but not enough…I do most things like this on my own. I would love to go by myself without a little namless toddler trying to get away!
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person?
We are part of the "12 O’clock we are just glad we made it in one piece" crowd…LOL We love noon mass…it is usually followed by adoration on feasts and such.
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
10. Favorite Saint(s)?
John Paul II, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton( My confirmation patron), St. John Bosco, St. Therese, St. Padre Pio and of course the Blessed Mother (my patron) and Good St. Joseph! and St. Anthony too!
11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart?
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by a automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?
My grandfather got us all in the habit of praying a Hail Mary for every siren and accident.
Cay had Helen’s bonus question: If you could visit any of Our Lady’s apparition sites, which one would you choose?
ONLY one? no fair! If I had $$ to spend on a foreign vacation, I would go to visit any and all apparition sites, miracles of the Eucharist and other shrines…Most people would go for the vacation hot spots…I have a different idea of what a vacation hot spot is for me ;o)
I would say Medjugorje and Lourdes are my favorites!
Oh, Margaret!! You have been tagged!