I got tagged by Bridget!! ooh boy is this hard!
- I love to cook and bake…my favorite is home made bread hot out of the oven with butter. Not only does it taste mmmmm good, but it also makes the house smell great and feel cozy and welcoming!
- I looove to wear long sleeved flannel nightgowns with lace…yep, even in the summer. I know that makes me weird but I love the way they feel! I look put together even with the littleies hanging off my skirts ;o)
- I really enjoy old movies…they don’t make them like that anymore!
- I love to read aloud to my older children. We have the BEST conversations!
- I met my dh at the end of my freshman year (his sophomore year) of high school. I met him in the hall and friends introduced us. He was in a baaaad mood and the first thing I thought of was "I’ll NEVER date THIS guy!" (why did I even THINK THAT??) I’ll bet my guardian angel was the one rolling around on the floor in side-splitting laughter!…maybe even one of those…"if you only knew…" coments. LOL
- If you want twins, go to Disney World on your honeymoon!!
- My dh is a former Marine and I waited 5 looong years for him to come home and marry me after he followed me around for years wanting to date me….it would have been helpful if he said something….but he was waiting for the right time…LOL!
- I have a weakness for good chocolate!…and I do like coffee in my hot cocoa…or is that.. hot cocoa in my coffee??
- I am into healthy and organic foods. My dh is coping well with the change from 2 liter bottles of Pepsi and a bag of Dorito’s for a light snack…well..sorta
- I can’t tell a joke to save my life…I enjoy great jokes and loooove to laugh but, actually tell them??! I think too deeply for words to be of use…that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!!:o)
mmm…I don’t know who has not been tagged yet…if you are reading this…consider yourself tagged!! :o)