I have been tagged…quite a few times ;o)
1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED Real Learning by Elizabeth Foss….the courage to think out of the box and feel like homeschooling is more of a way of life and perspective…not just something we "do".
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU COULDN’T BE WITHOUT I ditto what Jennifer said…"As a family who loves to Homeschoogle, how can I say anything but Google?" As mentioned before…Google Images is the greatest thing…for projects and very visual Mothers!! :o)
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT Latin is Easy…it is just sitting there on my shelf easily collecting dust.
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
All of the Catholic Mosaic books to be embraced by my book shelves..for me…the children…the grandchildren…
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED A printed source of how to Montessori Homeschool full of all of the directions as to how to use the official apparatus and make the materials…and most importantly all of the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd from 3-12 and beyond…I am learning from so many different places now, I am starting to get dizzy…but there are the bills to pay and the actual doing of the work…I get sidetracked doing so many different levels and I need a FOCUS MANUAL!! I think it would have to be 3 feet thick though…..
8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
I loved the old bywayofthefamily.com print catalog…it had some great Montessori homeschooling articles in it for the beginner!…ooh Micheal Olaf Montessori catalog too!
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
So many of you have been tagged already…if you are reading this…consider yourself tagged!